Sunday, January 27, 2008

RETIREMENT AND MEXICO

I only have 11 shifts left to go and then I will be retired from the Railroad after 42 years. It seemed like this day would never come, and now that it is nearly here I don't know whether to be turning cartwheels or scared.

Preparing for this has been an adventure. Four years ago I purchased a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico and will be moving out of the Pacific Northwest to the Sunny shores in PV.

The Planet according to Janet will be my blog and hopefully you can share in my transition from the upper most part of the Planet to the middle of the Planet.

Life with all its ups and downs starts a new chapter when I leave here for the final time on February 17th... wish me luck! Better yet wish my husband luck, he will be with me 24/7, a new experience for both of us.

No comments: