Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Life is Wonderful!

This town has so much going for it. One day we are invited to a wondful dinner at a Mexican Family's home and the next we are dining on the beach in Nuevo Vallarta with people who own million dollar penthouses... so much fun!

Randy and I have been just relaxing and doing something different and fun every day. It is hard to believe I don't have to go to work next week, next month or even next year... How cool is that?

I wish I could say I miss Washington at all, but the weather is still holding at 75-80 degrees every day and no rain and blue skies every day..

We leave for Lake Chapala on Friday, we will be staying for two weeks just to look around the area. We did a home exchange with a wonderful couple, Barbara and Brian..(cool people) and we are going to be living in their home while up there. They will be just down the block housesitting. We are going to have such a goooooood time..I love adventures.

If you send me your phone numbers to pvjan@yahoo.com I can now call you on my SKYPE phone. It is only 2 cents a minute.

Love to all of you.
Janet - the authority on the Planet..

No comments: