Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Most Wonderful

I think I should tell you I smiled all day! I worked the first 8 hours from 6AM-2 PM and then it was TIME TO PARTY!! Roz and Barb at work put together an amazing party, with food, and laughter and they even gave me a plaque... I was overwhelmed. How can I thank such lovely ladies for making my retirement a wonderful day. All my Railroad "kids" came and made my send off a happy one. I have enjoyed being the mother hen over my brood of Switchmen and Engineers. I will miss all of them.

I went home only to find another "Surprise Party" already in full swing... and I was simply amazed by the attendance. Overwhelmed is not overstating the entire day. Thanks go to so many I will send out personal cards by tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who came to either party and I hope we see many in Puerto Vallarta.

No comments: