Monday, February 25, 2008

We are here at last!

If there is one thing you can count on in Mexico it is that the internet is not always there. It was hard enough to get the thing set up, but I have been trying for a week to get to this point.

We have already had fabulous dinners, great visits from friends and relaxing at its finest. The food is even better this year as I know I don't have to rush to come back to Washington. Weather has been perfect, sunny every day.

Randy went fishing yesterday with his son Tom and their friend Rick and caught a 125 lb Marlin.

Tonight is dinner with friends and drinks... I told you I am having a good time.

Will try to post pictures tomorrow if I can get this thing to work.

Miss you all, but won't come back to Washington till they pull me kicking and screaming out of here.

Janet

1 comment:

Judie and George said...

This sounds like way too much fun! I will have to live vicariously through you.